RFID Labels for Low-Temperatures
Size: 1.378″ x 0.866″ / 35mm x 22mm
Label across: 1
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: -80°C to 90°C
Our radio frequency identification (RFID) labels are made with a deep-freeze adhesive (suitable for -80°C/-112°F) and a flexible UHF inlay that allows excellent adhesion to curved surfaces, even at very low temperatures. These thermal-transfer printable RFID labels can be scanned/read at 360º without the need to be in direct line-of-sight, perfect for real-time tracking and inventory control. When printed with our smudge-proof RR-class of resin ribbons, the printout obtained is also resistant to spraying and wiping with alcohol and detergents. Ideal for industrial use, including in aerospace and aviation to identify aircraft parts and components that can be exposed to ultra-low temperature conditions.
- 12” omnidirectional read range* ensures easy scanning from all angles
- Scan multiple vials, even without a clear line-of-sight
- Deep-freeze adhesive is ideal for low-temperature conditions
- Flexible UHF inlay allows excellent adhesion to curved surfaces
- Encode up to 32 hexadecimal characters of information
- Temperature resistance from -80°C to +90°C (-112°F to +194°F)
- Printed & encoded using thermal-transfer RFID printers
* Read range can vary according to the RFID reader being used.
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons: RR-CLASS