Agriculture Labels & Tags
GA International offers a wide selection of blank labels and custom printing options for the agricultural industry. Our tough labels and tags combine the durability needed to stand up to the harsh elements of the outdoors and unmatched traceability, provided by serialized information and barcodes marked using thermal-transfer printers. Our labels also meet FDA compliance (FDA 21 CFR 175.105) for indirect food contact and are RoHS compliant.
Plant Identification Labels
- Identifies the plant, not the pot, ensuring every plant remains clearly labeled from seed to sale, even if repotted or moved
- Durable and waterproof, these labels are made to handle exposure to all types of weather conditions, including direct sunlight and habitual watering
- Can be printed with various high-quality barcodes and variable information for enhanced crop traceability and tracking
- Available in a variety of colors, perfect for color coding and quick identification
Labels for Seed Storage & Conservation
Properly storing seeds requires appropriate labels and containers. While short-term storage only involves cool and dry conditions, long-term storage often necessitates cryopreservation (freezing in liquid nitrogen at -196°C). Our cryo labels are tested and approved for long-term storage in extreme cryogenic conditions and will adhere to a variety of surfaces, including metal, plastic, and glass.
Get in Touch with an Expert Today and Claim Your FREE Samples!
Chemical-Resistant Labels for Fertilizers & Pesticides
- Withstand extended exposure to harsh chemicals and solvents, including common fertilizers and pesticides
- Thermal-transfer printable, which provides a sharp and clear printout comprised of text, serialization, and/or barcodes
- Waterproof and durable, perfect for the identification of containers stored in outdoor storage spaces, including sheds and prefabricated buildings
- Strong permanent adhesive that adheres to plastic bags, glass bottles, and metal containers
Custom Manufactured GHS Labels
Pesticides are considered hazardous chemicals and need to be clearly labeled as such according to GHS labeling requirements. IndustriTAG provides fully customizable color-coded GHS labels that meet these chemical labeling standards. Our printable labels are also available, allowing manufacturers to quickly respond to changing regulations.
Get Free Samples
Custom label printing and manufacturing to meet your nursery, horticulture or agriculture labeling needs.