Oil and Gas Industry Labeling Solutions
IndustriTAG provides labeling solutions to serve the demanding oil and gas industry. Oil and gas plants and facilities utilize many different types of equipment, including safety-critical devices with pieces that require accurate and secure identification, such as piping and valves that are exposed to hazardous chemicals. Our durable labels ensure your material remains well-identified, while our NFPA and HMIS labels help you and your workers stay safe and compliant with current regulations.
Chemical-Resistant Industrial Labels for Oil & Gas Companies
Our chemical-resistant oil and gas labels adhere to rough metal and plastic surfaces, making them perfect for labeling pipes, chemical drums, hoses, and all other equipment that is exposed to hazardous chemicals, including oils and fuels. These thermal-transfer solvent-resistant labels also withstand extreme temperatures (-80°C/-112°F to +120°C/+248°F), varied weather conditions, and extended exposure to UV light.
NFPA Warning Labels
- Add numbers, abbreviations, and symbols to the NFPA diamond to indicate specific hazards and the degree of risk
- Unique construction provides protection against abrasion, chemical exposure, and fading from heavy use
- Withstand a wide range of temperature and weather conditions (-80°C/-112°F to +110°C/+230°F)
- Provided as blank labels so you can write on them using permanent markers or pre-printed to your exact specifications
Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS)
Hazardous Materials Identification System (HMIS) warning labels are ideal for identifying hazardous materials, providing broad health warning information. Hand writable, these warning labels are waterproof and tearproof, able to withstand a wide range of temperatures (-80°C to +110°C), and are perfect for use in any environment or surface, including plastic, glass, carboard, and stainless steel.
Pre-Printed Country-of-Origin Oil-Proof Labels
- Resist to abrasion and chemical exposure, including oil and grease, perfect for identifying oil transportation and production equipment
- Withstand weathering and extreme temperatures, including heating up to +100°C (+212°F), ideal for equipment exposed to the elements
- Strong permanent adhesive ensures the label will not peel or wrinkle, even in harsh conditions
- Available in various sizes and formats, and can be configured according to oil and gas industry specifications
Acid & Base-Resistant Labels
- These acid-resistant labels resist direct and prolonged exposure to harsh acids and bases as well as corrosive chemicals without peeling, smearing, or smudging
- Excellent temperature resistance, withstand low-temperature and high-heat conditions (-30°C/-22°F to +100°C/+212°F)
- Thermal-transfer printable, can be printed with variable serialized information as well as 1D and/or 2D barcodes
- Fully customizable, can be pre-printed in color and/or laminated for additional protection
Custom label printing and manufacturing to meet your oil & gas industry labeling needs.