Electrical Labels for Identification Purposes
Our safety and identification solutions for the electric power industry include electrical box labels and tapes, labels for circuit boards, cables, and wires, as well as electrical switch labels and warning labels to help keep your workers well informed and safe on the worksite. Available for printing with thermal-transfer printers, these labeling solutions are designed to withstand heavy-use, and harsh working environments. Custom options are also available, perfect for crafting tailored solutions to meet your exact needs. Can be provided pre-printed with barcodes, variable data, and company logos. Our electrical labels comply with Underwriters Laboratories (UL) standards for North America (NA) and are Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)-compliant for the European Union (EU).
Wrap-Around Cable & Electrical Wire Labels
Our wrap-around electrical wire labels are ideal for curved wires and cables and resist high-heat conditions (up to 150°C/302°F) as well as abrasion and chemical exposure. These electrical cable identification labels are perfect for accurately identifying terminated and unterminated cables and wires, making assembly and repair of electrical control panels and electronic systems easy, while cutting down on service time. UL and c-UL (CSA) recognized, they also comply with ROHS/Regulation 2002/95/EU. These self-laminating barcode labels can be printed on with serialized information and barcodes for enhanced traceability, or written on using permanent markers. This makes cable organization much simpler and general maintenance infinitely easier, especially when lots of cables are grouped in a tight space.
Electrical Warning Labels
- Pre-printed in eye-catching color and in both English and French for added readability
- Abrasion and heat-resistant, withstanding temperatures up to +150°C (+302°F)
- Comply with North American and European regulations, including ROHS and UL standards
- Help prevent electrical accidents and ensure your workers keep track of electrical safety information
Self-Laminating Perforated Tape
Our hand-writable, self-laminating perforated tape can produce on-demand laminated labels, ideally suited for all industries that require clear identification and tracking of instruments and machines periodically serviced or inspected. This tape is perfect for making custom electrical panel labels to identify individual breakers or entire sections of the panel. The tape can also be used to generate electrical circuit labels, to accurately map your electrical panel directory. The clear laminated will protect your electrical panel labels from abrasion, a wide range of temperatures, UV light, and even chemical exposure, ensuring their information remains legible. This perforated tape can also be used to produce on-demand laminated cable labels, provided additional resistance to heat and damage.
Custom Electrical Labels
- Customize your labels to meet your exact electrical application needs, can be pre-printed with variable data and custom graphics.
- We can produce custom labels for improved asset identification, to provide safety warnings, and that are compatible with automated systems.
- Comply with North American and European regulations, including ROHS and UL standards.
- Choose from a range of materials, sizes, colors, and formats, designed to withstand harsh working environments and conditions.
Get in Touch
Tell us a little bit about yourself and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.