Chemical Resistant Labels for the Chemical Industry
GA International manufactures a range of solvent and chemical-resistant labels to serve the chemical and plastics industry. We have a heavy-duty workplace labeling solution to meet all your needs, whether you’re in the petrochemical and agrochemical industry, or you’re a producer of organic and inorganic chemicals, polymers, elastomers, and/or oleochemicals. Our durable labels are tested and approved for harsh environments and provide valuable information on the safe handling and use of hazardous chemicals.
Specialty Chemical Resistant Labels
Long-Exposure Solvent & Chemical-Resistant Labels
- Withstand exposure and long-term immersion in harsh chemicals and solvents, including oils, grease, and fuels
- Can be applied on various surfaces, including metal, plastic, painted surfaces, and glass
- Resist abrasion and heavy use without peeling, smudging, or fading
- Thermal-transfer printable, perfect for adding high-quality barcodes to your labels for added traceability
Chemical-resistant color labels are ideal for labeling bottles and containers. They’re perfect for color coding and rapid identification, while providing excellent resistance to harsh chemicals.
Permanent Solvent-Resistant Labels
- Available in a variety of colors for color coding and easy identification of bottles, cartons, drums, and barrels
- Withstand exposure to harsh chemicals and solvents, such as acetone, paint thinners, commercial cleaners, and sanitation products
- Printable with all major thermal-transfer barcode printer brands
Removable Solvent-Resistant Labels
- Withstand exposure to harsh chemicals and solvents, including commercial cleaners, window cleaners, alcohols, bleach, and thinners
- Removable adhesive ensures labels can be removed without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Can be printed with all common thermal-transfer printers to include text, barcodes, and serialized information
Custom Print your Unique Color-Coded GHS Labels to meet Chemical Regulations – GHS Warning Labels
Acid and Base-Resistant Labels
AcidiTAG™ labels are designed to resist exposure to concentrated acids and bases, such as sulfuric acid (H2SO4), hydrofluoric acid (HF), as well as sodium hydroxide (NaOH). Our permanent acid and base-proof labels are ideal for identifying containers used to store highly corrosive reagents, including aircraft cleaning chemicals as well as pest and weed control mixtures.
Chemical-Resistant Warning Labels
- Can be provided pre-printed, fully customized with your unique safety warnings
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels won’t wrinkle, flag, or peel
- Versatile, multi-purpose warning labels can be used in a range of different environments
- Lamination protects against abrasion, fluctuations in temperature, as well as exposure to harsh chemicals and solvents
Labels for DYMO-450 LabelWriter Printers
DYMO-compatible chemical and ultra-low temperature-resistant labels withstand temperatures as low as -196°C/-321°F. These labels can resist direct exposure to harsh chemicals and solvents, such as ethanol, isopropanol, and commercial cleaners. They are also resistant to short-term immersion (up to 3 minutes) in alcohols and solvents.
Custom label printing and manufacturing to meet your chemical-resistant labeling needs.
Tell us a little about yourself and one of our experts will be in touch with you shortly.