Heat-Resistant RFID Thermal-Transfer Labels
Size: 2″ x 1″ / 50.8mm x 25.4mm
Label across: 1
Core size: 1” or 3”
Temperature range: -60°C to +230°C (-76°F to +446°F)
Operating temperature/RFID functional temperature range: -35°C to +85°C / -31°F to +185°F
Recommended Ribbons: RR-Class Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons
Recommended Printer: Zebra ZD621R UHF RFID Thermal-Transfer Printer
Recommended Reader: Unitech Handheld UHF RFID Reader
Recommended Label software: BarTender Professional
The latest RFID technology has been combined with our permanent high temperature resistant labels resulting in a UHF RFID label suitable for identifying various containers and surfaces that will undergo high heat treatment and exposure. These RFID labels withstand temperatures up to +230°C/+446°F, ensuring both the printed visual information and encoded RFID data are preserved under high heat conditions, making it a perfect solution for RFID identification and tracking items subjected to elevated temperatures.
These flexible, heat-resistant labels have a permanent adhesive which allows them to be applied directly on curved and flat plastic and glass surfaces without the need for mechanical attachment. They are well-suited for industrial painting and drying processes, such as automotive and epoxy powder coating, for the oil & gas industry, forging, manufacturing, and other industrial procedures requiring high heat.
Using an RFID thermal-transfer printer and our recommended smudge-proof RR-class of ink ribbons, these passive UHF RFID labels (Class 1, Gen 2) can be printed and encoded with up to 32 hexadecimal characters of data. The printout can include alphanumeric text, graphics, 1D and 2D barcodes, as well as serialized data. These permanent RFID labels are compatible with handheld, fixed, and integrated UHF RFID readers and can be integrated with industrial tracking systems to control and monitor manufacturing processes.
The color, size, and configuration of these heat-resistant RFID labels can be customized upon request.
- 12” omnidirectional read range* ensures easy scanning from all angles
- Scan multiple labels, even without a clear line-of-sight**
- Flexible UHF inlay allows permanent adhesion to a variety of surfaces such as plastic and glass
- Resist long term exposure up to +150°C/+302°F or short-term exposure (3 hrs) at +230°C/+446°F
- Printed and encoded using UHF RFID thermal-transfer printers
- Resist standard steam autoclave treatment (121°C, 16.5 psi steam pressure, 20 min)
* When using our recommended RFID reader. Read range can vary according to the RFID reader being used.
** Labels should not be enclosed by metal surfaces as this may cause interference that can affect their ability to be scanned/read.
There are no reviews yet.