Heat-Resistant Thermal-Transfer Labels – Removable
Size: 2.64″ x 0.276″ / 67.1mm x 7mm
Label across: 1
Available colors: White
Labels/roll: 2,000 or 4,000
Perforation: Yes, every two labels
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: From -60°C to 150°C
The upper point temperature might slightly vary depending the duration of the exposure.
Our removable heat-resistant labels are ideal for labeling metal, plastic and glass surfaces, and are perfect for identifying textured metal and rough plastic surfaces. Able to resist extreme heat up to 150°C ( 302°F), our sterilization labels can be used to identify products and parts that are exposed to high-heat conditions. Weatherproof, waterproof, and resistant to alcohols, UV light, and gamma irradiation, these labels can be used in ovens as well as during PCB assembly and circuit board washing. They are thermal-transfer printable, providing high-quality, easily scannable barcodes.
- Resist extreme heat up to 150°C ( 302°F)
- Ideal for use in dry heat ovens, PCB assembly, wave soldering, and board washing
- Printable with all major thermal-transfer printer brands, providing excellent barcode quality
- Removable adhesive ensures the labels are readily removable without leaving behind any adhesive residue
* Not recommended for dishwasher use as ink may smudge when exposed to detergents. For dishwasher resistant labels, please contact us.
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons: RR-CLASS
There are no reviews yet.