Heat-Resistant Thermal-Transfer Labels – Removable
Size: 2″ x 1″ / 50.8mm x 25.4mm
Label across: 1
Available colors: White
Labels/roll: 1,000 or 2,000
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: From -60°C to 150°C
The upper point temperature might slightly vary depending on the duration of the exposure.
* Not recommended for dishwasher use as the ink may smudge when exposed to detergents. For dishwasher resistant labels, please contact us.
Our removable heat-resistant labels are ideal for labeling metal, plastic and glass surfaces, and are perfect for identifying textured metal and rough plastic surfaces. Able to resist extreme heat up to +150°C (+302°F), our sterilization labels can be used to identify products and parts that are exposed to high-heat conditions. Weatherproof, waterproof, and resistant to alcohol, UV light, and gamma irradiation, these labels can be used in ovens as well as during PCB assembly and circuit board washing. They are thermal-transfer printable, providing high-quality, easily scannable barcodes.
- Resist extreme heat up to +150°C (+302°F)
- Ideal for use in dry heat ovens, PCB assembly, wave soldering, and board washing
- Printable with all major thermal-transfer printer brands, providing excellent barcode quality
- Removable adhesive ensures the labels are readily removable without leaving behind any adhesive residue
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons: RR-CLASS