RFID Labels for Low-Temperatures
Size: 2.5″ x 0.24″ / 64mm x 6mm
Labels across: 1
Labels/roll: 500 or 1,000
Core: 1″ or 3″ / 25mm or 76mm
Temperature range: -80ºC to +110ºC
Radiofrequency identification (RFID) labels designed specifically for the identification of thin surfaces, that can be difficult to label with traditional RFID tags. Our durable RFID labels have an integrated flexible, passive UHF inlay (Class 1, Gen 2) that allows them to conform to curved surfaces, and can be scanned/read at 360º, can receive multiple backscattered signals at once, and without the need to be in direct line-of-sight. These RFID tags are water-resistant, can withstand a wide temperature range (-80°C/-112°F to +110°C/+230°F), and will adhere to wet and damp surfaces, perfect for various outdoor applications, such as identifying construction tools, oil & gas equipment, and agriculture products. We can also offer custom chips with our labels to meet your specific needs.
- Scan multiple tags, even without a clear line-of-sight
- Encode up to 32 hexadecimal characters of information
- Printed & encoded using thermal-transfer RFID printers
- Flexible UHF inlay allows excellent adhesion to curved surfaces
- Temperature resistance from -80°C to +110°C (-112°F to +230°F)
- Up to 9’ omnidirectional read range* ensures easy scanning from all angles
* Read range can vary according to the RFID reader being used.
Smudge and Alcohol Proof Resin Ribbons: RR-CLASS